"Protein Brownie in a mug"
1. 1/2 scoop of your best tasting protein powder. I use Cellucor “cookies n cream”. Any flavor will work!
2. 3 tbsp of egg white (or one large egg)*
3. Just under a 1/4 cup of oats
*note that calories will increase with whole egg
1. Chop oats into a finer powder (about 30 seconds)
2. Mix all ingredients together in a mug until protein powder and oats are absorbed and you have a thick liquid
3. Pop in the microwave for 1 minute
It will be very fluffy and delicious! Enjoy!
Protein: 21 g
Fat: 1 g
Carbs: 12 g
**may vary slightly depending on your choice of protein powder